Thursday, May 28, 2009

Intro

1) I play a warrior in the MMORPG called World of Warcraft.
2) I love warriors. In fact, I am so insane love them so much, that I have three of them, all in one server.
3) If in doubt, you are not allowed to ask why refer to point number 2.

I started this mainly as an outlet for myself/informative source for up-and-coming or even veteran players of the class. I dont confess to know everything, but if you can take away something from what I wrote, then I have benefitted you, have I not?

There is a treasure trove of resources for warriors out there, written by people who, I confess, must be much much better than me (its all there in the links section). This blog will mostly be about me and my warriors, my experiences, frustrations, laughs, joys, good times and bad times in World of Warcraft. Without further ado...

No comments: